Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Half Nekkid Chess...

Really I'm working up to a more revealing picture, but for now this will have to suffice. This game was actually the first game I won against Ron who actually used to totally geek out with the community chess club and the like. Oh and had trophies for chess, and has been trying desperately to get me to stop throwing away my Queen just because I think it's fun to do. So okay, he taught me chess, now all I have to do is the picture series.

So maybe for ever game I win, I'll take a more revealing picture???



Happy Half-Nekkid-Thursday!!

16 comments:

Parabolist said...

Are you encouraging me to win? Or to lose? hmmmm....

It is such a hard decision :P

Lapis Ruber said...

Go on win then - I can hardly wait. HHNT

Bunny said...

Great hand and nails! HHNT!

Osbasso said...

There's something very sexy about the hand position there. I definitely think you need to be winning!

Anonymous said...

chess is always fun but you add in that challenege, i would say win away

happy hnt

S said...

I hope you win! LOL HHNT

Katie :) said...

Strip chess FTW!!!!!!

that's a bad ass chess set!

Jinsane said...

Reveal it baby!!! Don't be shy!!

HHNT!!

Keyser Soze said...

Better start winning then LOL
Here's a hint. If you remove clothing during the game your chances of winning improve dramatically. :-) HHNT!

tkkerouac said...

Lovely hands, and creative shot, Happy HNT!

Vixen said...

I love the nails. :)

HappyHNT!

Shibari said...

I loved this photo... happy HNT!

Sinclair said...

Good for you for trying Chess. I wouldn't dare go near it.

HHNT!

Beginning with "B" said...

Checkmate!

~~uhh...this is so much more fun than the Spin Cycle..I think.

j/k...

HappyYou'reNotRussianHNT!!

xx,adam b.

Anonymous said...

I think like Os... Your fingers have something erotic... a little strech... like reaching for some other delicate piece... ;-)
HHNT!

exile said...

such a saucy crayon... play'n with yoru pawns


HHNT