Well, I can't expose more because I haven't been winning, so instead, here I am clutching the piece that eludes my ever reaching grasp... oh you dark deceptive beauty - you will be mine!
ok ok *hands up in air* i admit my mind was the same as tracey's. Chess...one day...i prefer backgammon. Finally i found something i can beat *other* at!
Crayons has been doing extremely well in our chess matches. She's been a little distracted this week but she manages to make me think 90% of the time. Her wins (and thusly our wins) are coming--so to speak.
10 comments:
keep trying, eventually you will win, well thats what i tell myself lol, i have never won a chess game either.
happy hnt
HHNT! you have lovely hands... *hugs*
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can . . . Great picture! HHNT!
Maybe we need to try a bribe to get you on the winning side? Happy HNT!
Hmmm I thought it was something dirty for a minute, Happy HNT!
ok ok *hands up in air* i admit my mind was the same as tracey's. Chess...one day...i prefer backgammon. Finally i found something i can beat *other* at!
Happy HNT!
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would be blue.
Late is better than never. My mind was in the gutter as well. HHNT!
I'm now accepting bribes ;)
Crayons has been doing extremely well in our chess matches. She's been a little distracted this week but she manages to make me think 90% of the time. Her wins (and thusly our wins) are coming--so to speak.
;)
Happy HNT!
HHNT a little late, but I made it!
Post a Comment