This is the week of my bruised ego.
On Monday I won a game though, and regardless that he shouldn't have given me his queen and then his rook, I'm still taking it as an actual win. Yesterday I threw out my back pushing myself maybe a little too hard with the exercising - I was told by someone that doing 50 push-ups is more than the Army allows even - whatever. The bruise however, is just due to carelessness about where the plug of the vacuum cord is when the phone starts to ring and the pain in the arch of my foot causes me to fall.

I named this one - bruised ego. and I took it before my actual win on Monday of this week. You'll note that the bruise actually sort of looks like a paw print... or I'm crazy, which I'm okay with. Also, under the white king, you can see part of the scar that I got when I was like 11 or 12.
Happy HNT everyone.
20 comments:
Happy HNT
ouchie..
I like the pic tho even with the bruise. ;)
Creative!
HappyHNT!!!
Bruised ego.
Is that the name of the bruise or the photo? I think you should name your bruises. After all, they are only with us a short time. My last bruise was named Fred.
HHNT!
Ouch! That must have hurt. Hope it will be a mere memory soon.
Happy HNT!
At least you're beginning to win!
Yikes, and ouch!
happy HNT
OUCh! HHNT!
That looks painful. HHNT!
Exercise can seriously damage your health - take it easy. HHNT
Congrats on the win! And I didn't even get a chance to offer my bribe! Happy HNT!
Congrats on the win...but sorry about the ego! That sorta stuff happens to me all the time...bathroom stall doors fall on me etc. lol
Be careful out there...and HHNT! ;o)
Ouch! Cool pic though - HHNT!
yeouch, Happy HNT!
Maybe you were attacked by a wild kitty during the night ;) HHNT!
Happy HNT!
I don't think that it's how many push ups you do, but you just can't over exert yourself to that point. Just because someone else can do it, don't mean you can. At least not yet.
Scars and bruises show people that your tough! A klutz, but tough. ;-)
You are playing hard!!!
HHNT!
Owie.
Happy HNT!!!
~Sin~
Ouchy, that's a big one. Happy late HNT
Post a Comment