Thursday, July 12, 2007

HNT - Pouty about Chess..

Are you half nekkid yet?

If not, get your butt over to Osbasso!

Soooooo, I haven't won. I'm pouty about it, but I'll get over it. Learning chess is still fun, and though I've taken on other projects, I am still playing.

Here is my pouty HNT about chess.

25 comments:

Vixen said...

Lovely toes! :)

Sorry about the chess though. I NEVER got that game.

HappyHNT

Parabolist said...

Happy HNT, Crayons :P You'll win someday...(and then I'll lose some clothing...)

lecram sinun said...

Awww... Cheers and Happy HNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

Keep at it. That first victory is so sweet.

Cute toes. ;)

Osbasso said...

We have faith in you!

Snow White said...

Nice tootsies! Keep your chin up... I predict a win in the near future. Happy HNT!

The Ogre said...

Practice makes perfect. And remember, there is always someone worse then you. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

very nice...surely there is some other "punishment" in store for you? LOL...
i can't play, but would love to learn as well.
HHNT!
ps it's me zoely at prana

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Very expressive shot... I can feel your disapointment!!!
HHNT!

Bunny said...

Cute pouty toes!! They really do express your feelings - love it! HHNT!

SignGurl said...

That's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sexy feet.
HHNT

Scott said...

Good luck with chess. It's a very frustrating game to play. I have a hard time thinking more than one move ahead. My mind just doesn't work that way.

Lapis Ruber said...

Moving the pieces with your feet does make it difficult. :-). I never won a serious chess game in my life - but still enjoyed playing. Keep at it. The win will come soon. HHNT

dr sardonicus said...

Haven't played chess in years. Never could find anybody who knew how to play, and I eventually lost interest.

I do play a mean game of backgammon, though.

Charlie said...

Your feet manage to look pouty?! how'd you do that! lol! HHNT :)

Felix and Melissa said...

Try backgammon....i lose at chess, win at backgammon...far healthier!

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

have to be pretty smart to play this game, happy HNT, pretty toes!

Shibari said...

You are talented when you can play chess w/ your toes ;)
I love this pic... hugsss

Rhea said...

I'm way too shy to do HNT. You get the award just for trying.

Bsoholic said...

You should play strip chess, that way everyone's a winner! ;) Haha!

Happy HNT

BTExpress said...

Don't pout. :-( It took me months before I beat my brother in law. Then it took me month more to beat him again. Guess he wasn't paying close enough attention the first time I beat him.

You have beautiful feet so it's not all bad. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

yay! I play chess too! awww..sorry about the loss, but you have some damn cute toes!

SIMPLY ME said...

pouty feet, very funny, HHNT

wordslut said...

Looks like you’re using your feet to play! :)