This year I didn't go around with them, choosing instead to pass the candy out. So, I only got to hear the reports of how she really wanted the apple and Mr.T is still confused about how no one else got fruit. This would have been more of a concern had she dressed as Snow White, but I'm still weirded out/proud that she chooses apples, and even when it's okay to be greedy, she never is. Don't get me wrong, she got a good share of candy, it just wasn't the same as what her brother ended up with - and they both went to exactly the same houses.
"Blue hair, that's scary, right Mom?"
This year my son decided to 'create' his own costume, here we have the 'barbarian punk' wielding his club, grrr, blue hair makes it scary, yes, sure.



Here he showed me that he could pull a mean face, and you can see, he used staples. I thought that was genius and his dad thought that was dangerous.
Over to the right we have the Little Mermaid Ariel with the glowing red eyes - What you didn't know Ariel could be evil? Yes, I'm the one who made her wear the undershirt.
Before the trick-or-treating, she did a self-portrait.
16 comments:
I like his costume. And hers.
I would have gone for the apples when I was little. I would have gone for the chocolate now that I'm an adult.
Happy HNT!
Your kids are gorgeous 24!
At least the princess has a protector :) Happy HNT
OMG those eyes!!!!
what gorgeous kids.. so sweet 24 Happy Halloween HNT...xo
hehehe, you gotta love inventive original costumes...and inventive original kids too! :)
HAPPY HNT!
The punk suit is a marvel, and your daughter is sooo lovely with her sparkly eyes.
I put clementines in the sack last night - several disgruntled faces on witches!
Halloween is for kids - little and large. Lovely pics. Happy Halloween and HNT
Beautiful children sweetie...They certainly take after their mom!
HHNT....Galen
too cute! love the puk barbarian and the princess is sweet as pie.
HHNT
Always love kids' creativity.
Happy HNT!
Soooo adorable, I miss those days.
Happy Halloween HNT!
Adorable! I made my little princess wear an undershirt too . . .
HHHNT!
wow, your kids are lookers for sure.
Check out those eyelashes! Great costumes on both of them, and it sounds like your daughter is a lot like my middle child! Choosing fruit over candy :D
HHNT :)
Thanks for writing to let me know about these new pictures. They both look great. Jay is so creative and he looks ready to rumble! He actually looks good in a mohawk. That's a rare thing indeed!
Too cute. I'm guessing your son might go out for the school play when he gets older? Nice mugging. And little sis is too sweet.
Post a Comment