...by KittieKate!
1. I follow other people's lists more readily than I can follow my own.
2. People who bite their nails or nervously twitch and move all the time frustrate me when I have to sit on the same couch with them.
3. I really do prefer my cotton panties.
4. My elbows need a LOT of lotion because my skin is not naturally smooth and wonderful; though the men I know have perfect soft wonderful skin and I'm SOOOOO jealous.
5. When the mood comes upon me I stitch, needlepoint and quilt. Lately though I've been a little strung out on black and white photography.
6. I'm going back to school!
7. I wish I was more consistent when it comes to keeping up with friends.
With this I'm tagging the following:
~Reagan
~Parabolist
~ListeningTree
~TheMomBomb
~Jen.M
~TrezBizzare
5 comments:
Number 3 disturbs me. It's a guy thing, I'm sure. Yeah...
Me too!
No TAGGING! I hate TAGGING! ARGH!
Morg- My husband thinks its like blog spam.. so he's with you :P I think you're both spoiled sports.
I went through a period of time when most of my posts were "tags" because I was being tagged so often. Since then, I've just said ENOUGH!
:P
-J
Post a Comment