Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hnt - The 'Eye's' Have It!

My daughter struggles with picture taking, because her eyes, just seem to close. Her eyes are by far her best feature (I think) and it's so sad that they're always closed or half open.

So here we have a few of the 'what normally happens' shots from this morning, and one taken last week wherein her eyes are OPEN!

First, the normal picture. What you don't see is that she is also posing with the 'my fake smile'.


Then we have the - 'my eyes are almost open', and the 'my smile is more of a stop taking my picture mom sneer'.











Then we have the ONE out of a trillion in which she is smiling, and has her eyes open.


Now, this is how I know she didn't get it from me:


In almost EVERY picture, that's exactly how I looked, my eyes were always wide open for that blinding flash. Maybe thats why I need glasses?

10 comments:

Keyser Soze said...

Nice yes! LOL! HHNT!

TK Kerouac said...

Stunning, Happy HNT!

Parabolist said...

Happy HNT!

Osbasso said...

She is such a cutie!! Definitely her mother's daughter!

Vixen said...

OMG she is *stunning* and yes her eyes are beautiful. She looks A LOT like you too!

Vixen said...

OMG she is *stunning* and yes her eyes are beautiful. She looks A LOT like you too!

SignGurl said...

She's gorgeous, just like her mother!

She probably suffers from flash sensitivity. I have a horrible time with this. Try having her close her eyes and then when you count to three, have her open them and then take the pic. It works sometimes.

Shibari said...

oh I LOVE these pics.. she is GORGEOUS... and she looks JUST like mommy
xoxo

Kittie Kate said...

People have to sneak up on me to actually catch me with my eyes open. I hate the flash. It makes my eyes hurt. That's why you usually see me from the neck down. Or a surprise picture.

Your daughter is cute! And she has beautiful eyes!

Happy belated HNT!

foolery said...

I can't add anything anyone hasn't already said, so

DITTO.