Monday, June 3, 2013

My life... according to Concrete Blonde

I was browsing through some questionable meme material to 'repost' or use here for my own entertainment but found nothing that really peaked my interest.  So, I'm recycling this from the bookface because I can:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Pass it on to others, including me. You can't use the band I used unless you are totally lame and can't come up with another band. No fair repeating song titles. Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Concrete Blonde

Are you a male or female:
Woman to Woman

Describe yourself:
I Don't Need a Hero

How do you feel:
Dance Along the Edge

Describe where you currently live:
Your Haunted Head

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Walking in London

Your favorite form of transportation:
Run, Run, Run

Your best friend is:
True to This

You and your best friends are:
My Tornado at Rest

What's the weather like:
Cold Part of Town

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Darkening of the Light

Your last relationship:
When I Was A Fool

Your fear:
It's Only Money

Thought for the Day:
It'll Chew You Up and Spit You Out

How I would like to die:
Bloodletting

My soul's present condition:
Beware of Darkness

My motto:
Because I Can

No comments: