So, I swore I was growing it out, but I'm totally cutting it all off again. So this week's HNT (was still in Cleveland and without chess for over a week, but I WILL get back to it... soon) is all about the hair. Tomorrow it will be cut shorter, and will feel 1,000,000 times better! I realize, it's not all that long, but I really enjoy the short and simple hair recently!
So, this is the back, and yes I realize, it's still short..
And here is the top.. with my awful roots!
And from the front lately looks like this.. and is now my profile pic..
Granted, usually I'm not in sepia, but I like playing with the settings..Happy HNT!! Check in tomorrow afternoon for results, unless they're just awful, then it will be a paper bag!
19 comments:
Happy HNT very cute smile :)
You are beautiful now and will continue to be so even if the hairstylist butchers your hair.
You have AMAZING eyes and a gorgeous smile. No hairstylist can kill that. ;)
Happy HNT, hot mama!
You have the face for short hair. Very sweet. Not everyone can pull it off.
HHNT!
-J
You are so cute! :)
HappyHNT!
Rule says somewhere you can't run anyone's HNT photos down -- including your own, 2Dozen! And besides those are cute roots.
I like the sepia tone too -- between that, your big, beautiful eyes, and the way you have your hair up it all goes perfectly with the old-timey/sexy pin-up look of your blog.
Very nice! Happy HNT.
figleaf
I'm so grateful for my short hair cut, it's amazingly simple and I can do all sorts of sexy things with it. Happy HNT
I think it would be lovely however you wear it! HHNT!
Looks great! I love using the sepia settings myself.
Not up at my regular blog but here http://sinunpic.blogspot.com/
Cheers and Happy HNT!
What a classic beauty you are.
HHNT!
HHNT!
Finally got around to posting mine. I'm not sure my complements would top those of all these other folk (or the hubby), so, I'll just let them do their thing. You know what I think anyway ;)
AND...I can't wait to see your new 'do tomorrow. Good luck with that!
Hmmm...maybe I should get a haircut too... ;)
you look like a 40s hollywood starlet!! fabulous pic!
There's nothing wrong with your hair that I can see. These days, The barber has a job finding some of mine to cut. HHNT.
I actually prefer shorter hair. But it's not for everyone. You're one of the fortunate ones.
Happy HNT!
Nice hair. Nicer smile.
HAPPY HNT!
You have a very sweet face which goes with the hair, glam girl, happy HNT!
Happy HNT
I think you are working it just fine with your pretty eyes and smile :)
I'm familiar with the great hair debate! LOL Hope it turned out! Happy HNT!
Nice (and the "after" shot is good too - short hair looks great on a woman).
HHNT.
Post a Comment