Friday, December 28, 2007

Does that make sense?

Who uses AdSense and likes it?

I was like ( _) this close to putting it on my blog, until I started reading all of the agreement terms. Really I'm just curious if it ever pays anything at all, much less if you like the way it ever looks on your blog?

9 comments:

Sunshine said...

I put it up out of a lemming habit of clicking my way thru blogland, but after the new year I may start analyzing some other non-irritating and clever ways to put up something that may actually garner some ad revenue. Would be nice to get paid!

24crayons said...

Sunshine, - thanks, I was really wondering about it. Your blog is worth like 13,000 or something, I checked LOL

dr sardonicus said...

I wouldn't do it on general principles, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone who did.

morgetron said...

I use it but I didn't read the agreement very carefully. What turned you off to it?

You're so like ... I don't know ... responsible and stuff.

And, frankly, I don't make very much off of it, and it looks ugly, so I may have to think about taking it off too.

Kittie Kate said...

I used to use it and I HATED it. It had the same trashy pictures over and over and over again and they don't stop. It was so trashy, it made my blog look trashy.

They said my site was a porn site because of my HNTs and I emailed them and told them it's not a porn site and not to use those ads, and they stopped, then they did it all over again.

So I took them off and went to ebay ads. If you have any questions, email me at coolfoxy29 AT yahoo DOT com.

Beth said...

I have no idea. I've never used it. Sorry. =(

Kittie Kate said...

Oh, never mind. That wasn't Adsense, that was Adbrite that I had the problem with. I don't know anything about Adsense.

foolery said...

Just started AdSense in November, I think. I'm sure I don't get enough traffic to actually make any money, so I'm giving it about a year to decide, unless something really negative happens before that time. So far I haven't seen any bad ads. It was SO hard to get set up because of one thing I didn't know, but once I got past that hurdle it was pretty easy.

morgetron said...

Kittie Kate -- I went to your blog site and was shocked by the ads! I'm glad you got that figured out! I was like ... um ... uh! ... She's a TEACHER!

-J