First we'll start out with what I call the "I'M STILL YOUNG" Grandma picture. My Grandmother was very very young when I was born. She was like forty-one or something. My Mother said she cried when she found out about the pregnancy - because she thought she was too young to be a Grandma. I figure that's what she gets for having her own babies so young!

Next we have the 'A' - don't get too excited, it's really not about 'A' per se, it's more about my inability to let anyone take a picture without me in it - even if I'm showing off my 'A'.

This is the second one taken wherein I was told to cover my rear if I wanted to be in the picture.
12 comments:
HHNT!
Nice! LOL HHNT!
LOL, thats funny, Happy HNT!
At least you had those pictures. It's good to have family pictures.
Mine went down the Mississippi River.
Happy HNT!
Those are great pictures! I wish we had some from my childhood.
You are so lucky!
HHNT
Your grandma looks like she should be your mother. My grams was 38 when I was born!
You were an adorable little girl!
Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!
Classics!
HHNT!
Very cute!
HHNT!
Happy (belated) HNT.
you make me laugh!
At work, they tell us to cover our asses all the time...
How lewd! =X
Post a Comment