Today is the first day I've really felt more like myself and it's weird how we take things like say, breathing, for granted. Until the day when your nose is clogged and every breath you take makes you hack and feel like death warmed over, you don't realize how very sweet it is to just breathe. It's always like that though isn't it? You think, 'Oh geeze if I could just breathe through my nose!' Are we thankful for it though? No, we're ungrateful bastiges! :P
I remember I had the flu really bad once in 8th grade. The problem was that picture day was coming up and my bangs had finally grown out enough to REALLY stick them up high. It was 1991-1992, so my big hair can be forgiven. In those Jr. High years, though, the lack of conditioner should NOT be forgiven.

HHNT!
14 comments:
HHNT!
Maybe it was influenced by the time period of your hair, but when I read "every breath you take," that Police song started playing in my head.
Great pic!
I have a cold myself now too! Sucks!
oh well, happy HNT anyways! :)
Whew! I thought we were going to be treated to snotty nose pictures or something!
Hey! my girls gave it me!
I had a cold last week, and I know of few things worse than having to breath through your mouth all night... cute pic!
~hhnt~
so cute i wanna know what u look like now hhnt
man everyone is sick!! great pic though..memories:)
LOL, my daughter had the same bangs, cute, Happy HNT!
Hey, you were cute back then! Still are. :)
i think I had that same outfit and I know I had those bangs.
That's the bomb diggity LOL!
HHNT!
I wish I could pull out pics from crispy hair days. I wish my mother had taken more pics ... and kept the ones she did bother TO take. This made me miss the 80's.
I didn't like Junior High.
If it's just your nose, hot spicey food will make it unplug. You have to watch out for an infection.
Happy belated HNT!
SOOOOO glad we weren't subjected to 17-year-old snot shots. I have enough of those as it is, thanks.
I wish I had been that cute in 8th grade, or -- EVER!
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment