Usually two things that shouldn't go together are 'old age and streaking', if you're a pervert and think that I meant something about dirty old people running around nekkid!
I turned the big THREE ZERO last week. I'll have to change my profile over there now, to an actual thirty instead of an 'almost' thirty. I did not do much to celebrate in the way of a party or doing anything in particular. The important part here is that I got cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and that I got some really awesome gifts.
I had wanted, very much, to do something amazing for my year thirty. I may still try and do something this year - ideas are welcome (cheap ones :P )
Now, on to the streaking!!! My stylist streaks my hair, with two very specific chunks of highlight one in the front on the right and one in the back towards the left (right and left are of my natural part). I also got an asymmetrical bob to go with it.
I'll be changing my profile picture soon to exhibit my new hair.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Don't worry, 30 isn't as bad as it sounds!
OMG thats too funny - I went to the Cheesecake Factory and had cheesecake for MY 30th!! great idea!
Happy birthday!!! (Sorry, I forgot -or I would have told you sooner!)
How many profile pics is this for you now?
THIRTY? You're just a baby! I have 17 years on you. I was still single at 30!!! Now I have a wife, three kids, a mortgage, and two dogs! Your life has barely begun!!
Happy birthday Miss Crayons! I left you a little present -- VERY little -- on my site.
-- Laurie
Happy Birthday, young'un. My thirties have been way better than my twenties -- hope you'll feel the same way.
I'm glad you had such a good birthday, but more glad you didn't hate your presents. I still need to check out this Cheesecake Factory.
Post a Comment