The kids are completely ready for the summer and vacation. I really don't know that I'm ready for them to be on vacation!
Even Mr.T was trying to squirm his way out of taking classes this summer!
All the while, I've gotten my ass in gear, and tried to get things (things being myself) in better working order. Coincidence? Maybe.
OH and I discovered Bean Brownies!!!
Sounds disgusting, but I promise you, they're not bad at all! Add some peanut butter chips and they will rock!
One can of black beans
One brownie mix
Rinse the black beans thoroughly.
Put them back into the rinsed can, then add water till the can is full (with the beans inside)
Puree beans
Stir into brownie mix
Add the extra 1/4 a cup of water (most mixes I've found it's been 1/4 a cup)
Blend
Pour mix into pam sprayed brownie pan
Time per usual directions
You're basically replacing the eggs and oil, and adding fiber and protein!!! They taste like brownies, they smell like brownies, they ARE brownies, but only 2-3 weight watchers points each!
1 comment:
they are YUMMY!
oh, and i'm back to blogging.
Post a Comment