I'm deleting pictures from facebook, almost as I type this, going back and forth because obviously my ADD isn't managed correctly and focus is a million miles away.
Do I even want to keep my blog here? I've tried moving away from blogger before, but it never worked, and mostly because I couldn't commit. So I'll try this again, and see if it works, and maybe, just maybe I'll get more crap done because I won't be checking facebook every three minutes on my phone. Ugh.
PS - Fixing the decor..
2 comments:
Woohoo!!! First comment in how many years??? ;-)
Hope you keep it going here. Blogging seems to have been tossed aside for the the immediate feedback of FB and Twitter. There's going to be an entire generation coming up that won't know how to actually write complete sentences and (*GASP*) paragraphs!
YAY! Thanks for coming back Os!
I'm definitely keeping a stupid facebook up, but I'm going to be 'more myself' here I think. Definitely not posting this link to just everyone because I'm totally being spied on by someone who reports to my grandmother!
Post a Comment