Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Back on the wagon Day 1

My two year old doesn't care that I've got big plans today to be productive and motivated to start losing weight.  I got a shake for breakfast and currently I am stuck watching Oso, wondering if he really needs to sit right on top of me.  Twice I've removed him and he attached himself to my leg.  It's going to be one of those days.

My new proposed plan is going to have to include a needy toddler.  That doesn't mean my meal plan will suffer, however, my ideas about exercise will have to be changed.  I also woke up congested.

While it feels like a conspiracy, I actually think this is par for the course when I try to stay on the wagon of better health.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 5 year old has taken to launching himself at my head as part of the goodnight hug and kiss. I've used this as an opportunity to overhead press him a couple of times. Just to work the shoulders.

24crayons said...

Nicely done! My two year old is about the size of a five year old, maybe I should be doing the same lol.