Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Out spot out!

Three. 

THREE FUCKING SPOTS.

On. My. Face.

What the fuck is happening to me?  I know this is limited reading for people who even know about this blog, but holy fucking shit... my vanity is taking a huge hit this week. 

I had one new spot, and I thought, it's pinkish, new, but maybe just dry skin or something.  What do I know, I'm not a dermatologist, so I make shit up that either makes me feel better or more paranoid depending on the day. 

This morning I woke up with two NEW spots right next to the now older spot. 

I seriously wanted to cry.  Instead I called a dermatologist.  Wish me luck, but either way, those spots will have to go.  I have freckles a plenty, I don't need MORE discoloration and uneven issues with my skin.. ugh!

All of those stupid years thinking I could ever accomplish a tan.. how stupid could I be.

I will conquer the spots. 

No comments: